Customer Success Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Qatalog helps teams work smarter — even when they’re distributed. It connects everyone’s apps, work, and comms in a central hub. We’re backed by top tier investors and operators in the US and Europe.
We're a committed, experienced, and compassionate team pioneering remote working practices. You’ll join a collaborative group of professionals including Amazon, Mozilla, InVision, Microsoft and TransferWise alumni from many different backgrounds who have built and scaled large teams and products.
A unique opportunity to be part of the foundational go-to-market team for the hottest company addressing collaboration and productivity for distributed teams. You will be part of a team focused on building out our initial process, strategy, and team for customer success. We need people who want to focus on understanding our customers, and optimize the post-sale experience. By working with Qatalog’s customers, this role will be critical in building out the messaging, positioning, and process to drive adoption, usage, and expansion.
- Work closely with the CRO and other stakeholders to create the foundational customer experience post-sale
- Manage the customer experience from onboarding, adoption, usage, expansion and renewal
- Be a point person for all customer relationships, especially as we focus on working with larger enterprise organizations
- Evangelize and educate the market around the value of a centralized work graph
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer and market feedback across the broader Qatalog organization (product, marketing, etc.)
- Contribute to process and repeatability by testing and learning from different customer experiences, understanding how to accelerate adoption and growth across different customer segments, and personas
- Be the first customer success manager helping build the structure and framework for rapid scaling as the team grows
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a high growth SaaS environment with experience managing the customer experience
- Consistent ability to hit expansion, retention and renewal targets
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of taking initiative to provide operational insight and value to an organization beyond customer success role
- High product acumen and ability to independently manage product demos, onboarding and training
- Value based experience - demonstrated ability to evangelize and represent company values in category creating markets
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across internal departments - specifically product, marketing and development teams
- Thirst for learning and self-development
- Examples of being customer obsessed, putting the customer first and ‘doing the right’ thing for customers at every opportunity
- Eagerness to be part of a foundational team, help foster culture, and have fun
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈