Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CT or MT timezones
Category: Customer Service
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
As a Customer Success Manager at Process Street, you are a critical component of driving value for our customers. You’ll be the primary point of contact for customers and serve as the voice of the customer within Process Street to advocate on their behalf. Successful Customer Success Managers take initiative and own their customer base. They collaborate with colleagues and across departments. They’re always looking to engage with customers and drive value for both the customer and the company.
We are looking for someone who is located in the Central or Mountain Timezone for this role.
What You'll Do
- Serve as liaison between company and customers
- Manage entire lifecycle for book of customers
- Onboard New customers with a focus on time to first value
- Expand usage of account by increasing usage within a team or asking for referrals to other teams
- Advise customers on how to document process within their business
- Leverage tools to communicate with customers at scale
- Engage with customers on a regular basis with the intention of driving adoption and expansion opportunities
- Assist customers in translating their business processes into documented, repeatable Process Street Checklists
- Track customer base to ensure customer health and secure renewals
- Diligent maintenance of customer data and interactions in CRM
- Collaborate with teammates to develop and revise current process
- Participate in occasional Webinars or events to support team and customer knowledge
- 3+ years as a Customer Success Manager for a SaaS company
- Awesome time management skills
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and excitement about SaaS software
- Experience with Salesforce and Zapier highly recommended
- Bonus points if you have a process oriented mind interested in optimizing and automating!
Please note this is a quota carrying role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: CT or MT timezones.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈