Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Customer Service
Ring.io is on a mission to empower sales teams with software weapons. Every sales team is at war with other sales teams in their industry. Our apps give sales pros an unfair advantage.
We specialize in communication and engagement software. Our killer app is CRM-embedded dialer that helps sales reps and managers drive interactions with prospects.
Just like an exoskeleton increases a soldier's range and ability to carry gear, Ring.io augments a sales rep's ability to develop many more parallel shallow relationships.
That's today. Tomorrow, what weapons will sales teams need?
The thread that weaves together everything we do is a passion for translating hard core tech and usability R&D into software innovations that solve practical problems in a powerful way, and that professionals fall in love with.
The team behind Ring.io is made of intelligent, collegial and curious people. We believe in solving hard problems once and for all. We believe that a few, focused, fast learners who trust each other can make a big difference.
Have you ever had an experience with someone at a business that WOWED you?
Do you remember the person who delivered that WOW?
WOW is about surprising someone by exceeding their expectations.
WOW can be designed. It's like playing a second order game. You're doing the thing that the customer expects while thinking about what they don't expect. And when you find it, you pull some strings inside the org to get the customer that thing.
We think of a Customer Success Manager as a Designer of WOW experiences.
This job is for you if you think you are the Chief Wow Officer.
Can you imagine how critical and how much fun that role could be?
- Design & implement a great onboarding experience that reliably activates new customers and sets them up for success
- Develop an early warning system and process for identifying the ongoing needs and shifts of customers so that we can measure customer health and proactively address issues and opportunities.
- Nurture strong relationships with key customers and become their voice inside Ring.io
- Put together a system for delivering product learning opportunities to users
- Organize & quantify product feedback
- 90 day retention rate
- Net MRR rate
- Positive public customer reviews
- Great human touch
- Raw intelligence
- A love of and experience building things (in this case, systems of tools and repeatable processes for onboarding and retention)
- You have done something that looks like onboarding and something that looks like retention in the past.
- You are at ease with using modern business software
- You have some experience configuring and deploying solutions with software (e.g CRM, ticketing, chat, analytics, etc)
- A college degree would probably help but ain't necessary
- A strong understanding of what sales & sales operations people do, and their priorities when it comes to tech will save you a few months of adapting to our target market
- 3+ years of experience as a professional
- Excellent English communication skills
- People like working with you
- You can be frank with others and honest with yourself
- We are a 100% remote company and this is a 100% remote position. You work from wherever you live. Our expectation is that you have or will have a quiet, comfortable and well-connected spot from which you'll be available to do the work. We can help you get what you need to have an effective home office. You'll have less interaction than if you worked in an office, but less distractions too.
- Our business hours are US East Coast hours - you will need to have a large overlap of hours in your workday during those hours to meet and communicate with customers. Most of our customers are based in North America. While technically possible, it is unlikely that we would work with you if all your daytime hours are all of our customer and team member nighttime hours & vice versa.
- Base salary
- You participate in the Ring.io Team Bonus Plan
- If you plan to stay with us for the long term, you will be eligible to get stock options.
- If you are based in the US, we will hire you as a W-2 employee and you'll get 2x/mo paychecks. If you are based outside the US we will hire you as an independent contractor and we'll pay your 1x/mo invoice.
- If you leave in a country without public health insurance, we will subsidize some of your health insurance costs. You pick your health insurance, we reimburse some of your insurance expenses
Diversity & equity: we value it, we want more of it.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈