Customer Success Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Voodle is the short video app for business. We are a remote-first team of rock stars & super stars on a mission to transform how diverse teams collaborate, and we're seeking a Customer Success Manager to help lead us through this exciting period of growth.
This role is a rare opportunity for a customer-driven leader to make an incredible impact at an early stage, venture-backed startup with a large addressable market opportunity. We are growing fast and this role will be key to our company's success. If you are excited to dig in and join a fun, creative, and driven team, this is the role for you.
Customer Success Manager
Voodle's growth and success will rely on a unique blend of product-led & community-led growth, and we are seeking a jack-of-all-trades Customer Success Manager to help us achieve our mission. If you are an excellent & creative relationship builder, communicator, and problem solver -- and customer experience and success are what get you out of bed in the morning -- we look forward to getting to know you!
In this role, you will help our users experience the core value of our product and build an army of passionate voodlers. You will identify champions within teams and work to understand their Voodle usage and motivations, then share those insights back to the organization. You love dashboards and will obsessively mine our data to uncover, document, and share magic numbers, new use cases, and more. And, of course, you will help voodlers use Voodle for maximum benefit, readying the organization to upsell them into paid tiers when available.
- Lead the full cycle of onboarding, retaining and delighting customers
- Retain and grow our key accounts while ensuring white glove service and support; provide a world-class customer experience, by utilizing the right people, process, and systems
- Play a key role in nurturing and mobilizing our incredible customers into high impact advocates that enthusiastically share the value they're realizing from Voodle
- Help develop our data-driven understanding of our customers and storytelling around their experience, including: definition of a “healthy” voodler/ voodle team, identifying “aha moments” within the user journey, and creating and sharing undeniable business value for our customers
- Recruit and grow the customer reference pipeline by engaging with customers to understand their unique use cases and create impact stories
- Support our commercial team by driving customer content and advocacy programs that accelerate sales cycles and improve win rates
- Manage to customer-focused KPI's including: month-over-month active users & teams; customer retention; healthy voodlers; documented customer use cases; upsell to paid tiers
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Preferably have 4+ years of experience in customer marketing, advocacy, sales, or customer success related roles
- Understand B2B sales cycles and tactics used at each stage of the funnel
- Know how to effectively measure, analyze, understand and present data to identify trends and inform decision making
- Have the ability to own marquee accounts; be comfortable with owning sr. management-level client relationships
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excel in working with cross-functional teams including executive management, product, sales and marketing
- Be a self-starter and independent thinker, and have a commitment to having a huge positive impact on the organization
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity
- Share our commitment to celebrating and embracing diversity and inclusiveness in our interactions together and with our customers
- Have permission to live/work in the USA and be available to work a Pacific Timezone workday.
How do you know if Voodle is the place for you?
- Our mission, vision, and values resonate with you.
- You go all in. You live for scary goals and do everything you can to achieve them.
- You act like a Voodler. Voodlers are optimistic, candid, autonomous, genuine, curious, super productive, excellent at what they do, impatient, a bit weird, strangely comfortable with ambiguity, and universally obsessed with podcasts. We make each other better.
- Your impact is felt; people notice when you aren't there.
- You have good judgement and people trust you. You don't need a lot of rules and policies to know the right thing to do.
- You recognize that change is hard, but you sign up anyway to be part of a dynamic startup environment where change is a constant. Voodlers say “yes” and run towards our collective goals
For more, please review our Culture Book: https://team.voodle.com/home
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus formal company holidays & a winter shut-down week
- 100% Company-paid health benefits program for all employees and their dependents
- A company 401k plan, which includes an up to 4% matching contribution from the company
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working program, which includes monthly allowance as well as initial home office set-up or hoteling desk fees covered
We are optimistic about the future of work, we aim to be truly great at working remotely, and we look forward to having you join us on our mission to support the new workplace revolution!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈