Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Facilitate smooth customer transitions from Sales and inspire confidence in our product and service to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Develop and execute against launch and on-going maintenance plans from the point of sale through the lifetime of the client.
- Be the relationship lead and day-to-day contact for our customers, including owning the annual renewal process end-to-end.
- Serve as the broker and benefits consultant to our clients, providing strategic advice on benefits, compliance, and wellness programs.
- Proactively manage potential escalations with the leadership team and generally be the voice of the customer with internal teams.
- Be a knowledge partner, researching, documenting, and educating others on updates related to internal process, external policy, and best practices.
- Be a thought partner, working with our product team to help create a product that can deliver the best customer experience at scale.
- 3+ years work experience preferred, preferably in a fast-growth company environment in the health or benefits space.
- Licensed broker or willing to obtain your broker license within 1 month of employment
- Values-oriented. You care deeply about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Unparalleled attention to detail. You love getting into the weeds to get things done.
- Fast learner. Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch.
- Gritty. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description.
- Strong team player with a track record of working cross-functionally.
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈