Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Gravyty Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. Each is responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Gravyty solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer's advancement needs and how Gravyty can help them to achieve their goals. Our next Customer Success Manager will have fundraising experience.
We're in need of an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and inspire this kind of outstanding service throughout the organization.
Your primary goal will be to keep the department running in an effective, productive and profitable manner; and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Customer Service Manager Responsibilities
- Advance customer service experience, create engaged clients and promote organic growth
- Oversee and actively participate in the implementation and training of Gravyty Solutions to drive usage and adoption.
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Perfect service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Review statistics and compile accurate reporting
- Recruit, coach, and develop customer service agents. Create an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Manage resources and use available assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Customer Service Manager Requirements
- Some Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Expertise in providing customer service support
- Great understanding of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Recognition of industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Capacity to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in fundraising
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈