Customer Success Manager
4 months ago
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Customer Service
- Take up our mission to free developers and data scientists to deliver intelligent applications
- Join a truly remote-friendly company - work from anywhere, preferably on the East Coast to best serve our customers in the Eastern region and EMEA
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust Algorithmia, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
As a Customer Success Manager at Algorithmia, you’ll join a company that’s scaling rapidly and already has huge customer demand. You will be responsible for the platform adoption and customer advocacy. Your work will require partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customer value by driving adoption of the Algorithmia platform. You will also coordinate with Sales, Professional Services and implementation teams to ensure flawless execution of the post-sales onboarding and deployment experience. A key responsibility will be to drive customer satisfaction, and renewals and expansion revenue by partnering with Sales. Customer Success has high visibility throughout the company, and is critical for our customers who are some of the most important financial institutions, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, intelligence agencies, and private companies in the world.
As a Customer Success Manager at Algorithmia, you will:
- Be accountable to onboard and train customers by partnering with the Customer Solutions Consultant
- Deliver business value to customers by driving adoption of Algorithmia platform
- Influence, engage and delight customers by building and executing adoption plans specific to each customer
- Own, track and report on customer health based on established KPIs
- Partner with Sales to manage existing customer expansion and renewals revenue
- Identify, qualify and drive Professional Services opportunities based on customer need
- Drive Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and adhoc customer meetings
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” - advocate for customers to ensure they achieve their goals and work with our Product teams on the prioritization and development of new features
- Wear multiple hats to deliver customer value including being part of our on-call rotation to triage incidents
- Occasional travel to customer locations to deliver QBRs or other significant milestones
And we might make a great match if you:
- Have a minimum of 7 years of Customer Success experience within the enterprise software, cloud, SaaS, or PaaS space
- Ability to communicate effectively in the technology domains of DevOps, AI/ML, or related technologies, such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes, MySQL, enterprise network configuration, and security considerations
- Strong customer presence and significant experience in working with customers at various levels of seniority. You should be equally comfortable with senior business or technical leaders as individual contributors
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills to comprehensively assess and respond to customer needs
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Are highly collaborative, especially with the ability to work well with diverse and distributed stakeholders
- Have deep empathy for customers and understand that Algorithmia would not exist without them
- Leverage your high emotional intelligence to navigate critical and sensitive situations with business stakeholders
- Intellectually curious and passionate about customers and technology working better together
- Have knowledge of or hands-on experience with AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, and/or Data Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or business or equivalent experience
- Are authorized to work in the US or Canada without sponsorship
At Algorithmia you’ll join a passionate team that’s changing the way the world uses AI and ML. You’ll solve real problems, make an impact, and work in a flexible environment that encourages collaboration and exploration. You’ll be welcomed into an intelligent, fun, and diverse group and gain access to fantastic perks beyond the salary, equity, and insurance benefits—from your work location of choice within the US or Canada.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈