Customer Success Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
About Blue Prism Cloud
Blue Prism Cloud, previously known as Thoughtonomy, delivers an artificial intelligence (AI) driven intelligent automation platform that enables organizations and the people they employ to do more and achieve more. A leading provider of intelligent, cloud-based automation, the company’s award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) platform gives companies access to a pool of cloud based intelligent digital workers that can perform the repetitive, time-intensive tasks that slow people down. By integrating this digital workforce with their human teams, companies can accelerate growth and achieve a step change in efficiency. Blue Prism Cloud has grown at a rapid rate since being founded in 2013, with more than 200 customers using its platform in 29 countries spread across four continents. In 2019, Blue Prism acquired Thoughtonomy, to add the SaaS offering into its wider Connected-RPA portfolio. Visit www.blueprismcloud.com to learn more.
About the Job
We're looking for a talented Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help our clients maximize on their investment in the Blue Prism Cloud Virtual Workforce platform. Providing client side consulting to help clients prepare for the roll-out and the scale-up of automations across their enterprise, help identify new process opportunities for automations and build business cases to help define a roadmap of activity and maximize the client's return on investment. The CSM will work with the Senior Client Managers to create long-lasting, trusted relationships and provide regular assessments of the client's automation maturity, along with providing advice and guidance on where they can improve to move to the next level.
- Growing Blue Prism Cloud automation across your allotted clients
- Ensuring clients are fully enabled for the roll-out and scale-up of automations
- Ensuring clients are delighted with the regular assessment, help and support they receive from Blue Prism Cloud
- Ensure client retention
- Encouraging clients to get involved in user groups to swap automation stories
- Providing feedback to the Client Success function to continuously learn and improve processes and procedures to better help our clients
You will be expected to:
- Learn the products and services offered and be fully aware of what the product is capable of
- Keep up-to-date with the Automation industry, market trends and best practice
- Be a self-motivated team players with strong business acumen
- Be able to demonstrate integrity, drive, have an enquiring mind & analytical thinking
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator known for attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Be experienced in interpreting data and drawing insightful conclusions
- Engage with senior decision makers and stakeholders (many at C-level) and present to them
- Be happy and productive working from home when not working on client sites across the US
- At least 3 years consulting experience in the RPA and/or IA space
- Exceptional user of Office applications
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Demonstrable organisational and analytical skills
- Desirable to have a technical background
- Desirable to have a background in building business cases
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈