Customer Success Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Customer Service
Scandit is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to strengthen our growing team. You will ensure our customers get the best out of Scandit and have a successful and positive experience with us all the way from their initial project through to expanding into other key areas of the enterprise. You are a high-performing customer success professional with both a commercial and product background. You thrive in a fast growing, dynamic high-tech environment, and are motivated to make our customers into strong advocates of Scandit.
You are used to managing multiple customer accounts and are proficient in building strong customer relationships. You’re meticulous about data being the key driver for decisions and are able to deliver high quality, executive level sessions like quarterly business reviews.
What You Will Do
- Focus on customers getting maximum value from their investment in Scandit
- Make strategic and key accounts more successful post sale
- Reduce churn on strategic and key accounts
- Identify opportunities of upsell and growth within our customer base
- Increase Adoption and Usage
- Educate customers about new products, capabilities and use cases
- Serve as the central point of contact post-sale and own the customer relationship
- Provide coaching and best practices to our customers
- Connect customers with the right people at Scandit (e.g. support, sales, product, etc.)
- Collaborate with and utilize sales organization to leverage up-selling opportunities
- Build strong, influential customer success stories with the reference/marketing teams
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in a commercial role, ideally Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for SaaS accounts.
- Strong written/verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Experience in B2B enterprise SaaS software.
- Technical understanding of scanning and data capture technology
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Handle the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven effectiveness in handling difficult customer conversation and expectation management
- Eligibility to work in Europe
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈