Reporting to the Chief Integration Officer, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for successfully growing a Customer Success team working within a SaaS business model, in the digital healthcare space. The ideal candidate will have a background in building successful partnerships with customers to achieve their goals and in retaining and growing relationships with them. They will also have a proven track record in demonstrating product value and competitive differentiators, the unique value GYANT products bring to each customer. In addition, as we grow and scale, the CSM will be responsible for hiring, training, and inspiring a team to live GYANT’s mission, vision and values and exceed customer expectations. This role will initially maintain a portfolio of the company's largest clients.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Customer Satisfaction: Positively and passionately manages customer relationships that include multiple stakeholders; serves as the point of escalation for customer issues; designs and implements the GYANT Customer Satisfaction measurement system and dashboard.
- Retention: Thoroughly understands the digital healthcare landscape and is able to strategically align customer business objectives to value drivers that can be achieved with GYANT products; collaborates with team members to develop strategies for product adoption and stickiness; designs and implements measurement systems to continuously identify value and ROI; collaborates with marketing to communicate GYANT’s value proposition.
- Advocacy: Collaborates with marketing to create advocacy opportunities for our customers; internally acts as a customer advocate and champion; listens intently to customers and provides Voice of the Customer data to inform internal decision making and priority setting.
- Team Development: Hires team members to assume and manage portfolios with a high degree of customer satisfaction and retention; leads the recruiting and training efforts to successfully build a high-functioning team; responsible for overall team performance and individual team member success.
- Account Management: Owns a portfolio of strategic customers over the entire journey from onboarding, maturity, growth and renewal; coordinates with Sales team on renewals, upsells and cross sells
- Leadership: Contributes to company strategic planning; develops the strategies and playbooks for the GYANT CS methodology; effectively communicates and presents to customer stakeholders including C-suite audiences; able to work cohesively with other GYANT team members; represents both internally and externally the values and brand of GYANT in all interactions.
Here's what you need to be successful:
- 5+ years experience in customer success and/or other customer relationship role
- 3+ years experience in leading teams
- Experience in growing teams; team is expected to grow rapidly to 4 - 6 employees within the next 12 months
- Experience interfacing with Executives in small and large meeting settings
- Experience in healthcare, medical device or health IT
- Technical background a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience; Masters degree preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (email, meetings)
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to anticipate customer needs and identify a GYANT solution
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to take data and transform it into a compelling value proposition
- Proficiency in PPT and XLS a must
- Must be passionate about GYANT’s vision to positively impact healthcare and able to embrace the company values
- Ability to manage conflicting requirements, and to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Works well with ambiguity - this role aims to transform ambiguity into clarity
- Inquisitive mind, with an ability to switch between tasks rapidly
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family/dependents.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and recharge with 4 weeks of PTO.
- Support your continued growth with GYANT’s professional/personal development stipend.
- GYANT has offices in San Francisco, CA and Porto, Portugal and is currently a remote work friendly company. Work from where you feel most comfortable and productive.
GYANT is changing the way health systems connect with patients.
We believe that artificial intelligence can transform the patient experience at different points along the patient journey. Our technology helps patients understand where they need to go when they feel sick or there is a health emergency; when they are in the clinic, we capture the important details and prepare the medical team with that information; and when a patient is recovering from an operation, we make sure the recovery goes smoothly.
Founded in 2016, GYANT is a small and nimble multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team where each member is an expert in their discipline. We make space for team members to propose how we can reach our strategic goals and we’re looking for people who get satisfaction from solving problems. We value diverse perspectives, candid feedback, and we’re excited to bring on team members who will work passionately towards our mission.
- Focus on impact - We want to make a difference in the world of healthcare and are motivated to help people at scale.
- Freedom & accountability - We trust each other to make independent decisions and hold each other accountable for results.
- Meritocracy of ideas - Everyone at GYANT has a voice, and we make decisions based on objective criteria to implement the best ideas.
- Intensity - We work passionately towards our vision and understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Candor - We give and accept candid, respectful feedback in service of personal and professional development.
- Personal development - We strive to better ourselves and help each other grow.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don’t fit everything we’ve described above. You can also have important skills that we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
GYANT is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking continued steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women and other gender minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA people, veterans, and people with disabilities.