Customer Success Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We are Rippling’s sherpas – both for our customers and colleagues.We bring our customers along on the journey as we rapidly enhancement and expand the first-of-a-kind employee management platform. We champion the voice of the customer within the company.
We're a growing team with massive personal development opportunities. So the role is open to less experienced rising stars – as well as experienced professionals looking to take on leadership roles in the future.
- Build our team!
- develop and experiment with new customer experiences and processes
- refine and improve our CSM toolkit
- Own a growing book of business:
- manage the customer relationship post-implementation
- manage renewals and customer retention
- manage support escalations and critical issue triage
- manage cross-sale opportunities and qualify sales referrals
- Drive customer adoption of key features and best practices:
- conduct business reviews and usage audits with customer leadership
- deeply understanding your customers’ use cases and align them to best practices
- support change management through scaled collateral and engagements
- Share the wealth of customer knowledge you're building:
- collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to celebrate customer champions and references
- collaborate closely with Product, Engineering, and Product-Marketing to improve the product and launch new features
- Pitch in on all sorts of things – never not your problem!
- 2+ years of SaaS experience in customer success, account management, or implementation
- Ruthless prioritization and time management
- Passion for helping customers and colleagues
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in actively working with product and engineering teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex, interdependent problems
- Flexible to scaling and changing organizations, responsibilities
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways, and your life experience is equally important sometimes.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Meeting-light culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈