Customer Success Manager
6 River Systems
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Customer Success Manager
6 River Systems is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and 6 River Systems is building solutions to power winning warehouses of the future.
We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products. If you love to partner with customers to make them happy and successful, and want to be on the cutting edge of robotic solutions, then we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Manager you will have he exciting opportunity to be a part of our Customer Success Team, which is responsible for leading our growth in the North American market. We are searching for an account manager who understands that the best way to grow current business is to create trusting, long-term relationships with our customers.You will work closely with new customers from the point of sale to successful implementation. And you will continue to engage with your 6-10 target accounts as they scale and grow their businesses.The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. You will get to work cross-functionally to improve the entire launch experience, and make new and existing customers raving fans of our product!
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers and meet targeted sales goals
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the successful delivery of product according to customer needs and requirements
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or relevant role - experience working with executives in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus
- Genuine interest in robotics, with the ability to confidently communicate technical concepts and solutions
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- History of collaboration with product management, marketing, technical support, and engineering
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; MBA is desirable
Travel: The position will require 40-60% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.
- Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfillment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com
6RS is an equal opportunity employer committed to building diverse teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈