Customer Success Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
We are building technology that revolutionizes the way people shop for home services – moving, painting, remodeling, and beyond. Using computer vision, we pack the expertise of an on-site estimator into a smartphone. We're building a world where getting a quote for home services is as easy and interactive as shopping for products online.
The Yembo customer success team is the face of our company, acting as the bridge between where the product is today and where it is headed in the future. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) has dual responsibilities: on-board our customers to help them set up for success and deepen relationships with our existing customers to drive usage of our product. You will be responsible for building and improving all processes related to customer on-boarding, growth and overall success with Yembo.
- Train and on-board new and existing customers
- Most important responsibility: Understand key blockers for our customers to be successful and take targeted and precise actions proactively. Being effective requires hustle, focus and great communication
- Teach our customers how to effectively use our product and proactively suggest process changes
- Identify expansion opportunities and upsell customers
- Occasionally host in-person customer events with occasional travel required
- Create FAQs, contribute to our product help docs, training videos and host webinars
- Debug customer issues effectively and communicate findings clearly
- Understand the difference between customer success role (proactive, strategic) and a customer support role (answering customer requests)
- Have a minimum of 1 year of B2B SaaS experience (sales, customer success, account management, or support)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, be able to manage many requests/context
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritize
- Have the ability to create high fidelity customer presentations (Keynote, Google Slides)
- Be available to work normal U.S. business hours
- Great references
- Familiarity with moving and relocation industry is a bonus
- Prior SaaS sales and/or customer success experience at a startup.
- Bachelor's degree
This is a full-time remote position based in Ireland. Our headquarters are in San Diego, California.
This position requires occasional travel to conferences and on-sites at our customers. We anticipate travel approximately 10-20% of the time on an as-needed basis.
- Customer Success: How Innovative Companies Are Reducing Churn and Growing Recurring Revenue
- Read top blogs on customer success (for example SaaStr) to be familiar with the role and responsibilities
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!