Customer Success Manager
Circle Link Health
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support
CircleLink is seeking a motivated Customer Success Manger to help us tackle the $600B problem of chronic condition health in America.
This role will report directly to the CEO and have room for growth as our operations scale following a recent VC round (raised on ~20% compounded monthly growth).
Ideally, candidates will have 3-5 years’ experience in consulting, professional services, healthcare account management or customer service. Candidates with no healthcare experience will also be considered.
We offer competitive salary, 100% health coverage, commission, equity and an unlimited vacation policy.
- Manage customer on-boarding and happiness
- Deliver excellent customer service through active listening and setting customer expectations
- Building and managing our Customer Success function for scale
- Work with customer software systems and proprietary analytics tools to identify eligible patients
- Excel/data analysis to identify customer trends and format data for ingestion
- Manage implementation projects, including integration engineers
- Check-in monthly with accounts to ensure happiness, smooth billing and invoice collections
- Identify and close up-sell opportunities
- Opportunity to work on special projects such as business development, marketing, financial planning/strategy and product/data analysis
- Passion for improving healthcare
- Active listening
- Initiative to act independently and create scalable processes where none exist
- Values action over words and proposing solutions over voicing concerns
- Skilled/comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets
- Professional communication style while calling, emailing and meeting senior executives
- 0-3+ years in healthcare (non-healthcare experience also considered)
***About CircleLink Health:
CircleLink’s technology platform plus nurse network provides chronic condition telephone coaching on behalf of doctors. We also drive up to $10B of new reimbursements to doctors and have been growing ~20% (compounded) monthly since launch in late 2015.
Investors include Fresco Capital, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and the Founder/CEO of Clover Health / founding board member of Flatiron Health. We work out of New York City. Our customers are nationwide and we offer a fun team plus the chance to significantly contribute to products already used by patients and doctors at top institutions (e.g., Johns Hopkins, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Emory and Tulane Medical Center).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!