Customer Success Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- your amazing communication skills in English both written and spoken
- your high level of enthusiasm and proactivity when it comes to create relationship with users
- your expertise on Customer Success strategies and methods as you have previous experience(s) working as a first Customer Success person building process, funnel and tools or as a second Customer Success person helping to set-up and build process and willing to build it yourself
- your capacity to engage with the entire team to help drive product strategy and business strategy
- your knowledge of our market as you have previous experience(s) working on B2B environment, ideally SaaS (but not mandatory)
- your ability to deal with several subjects at a time as you have the experience of managing a portfolio of about 100 accounts
- you always Ambition (Aim Higher) the next step of your work, whether it’s building a feature, improving a team process, etc.
- you have a deep sense of Ownership (Take control & Own it) as when you observe a problem, you don’t wait for someone to fix it, but you take the responsibility of fixing it.
- you have a sense of Accountability (Be accountable to results) as you are focused on outcomes (not on efforts).
- you Care (Give a shit) and empathises with customers as you take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and root-problems. Which also proxy to the team as you help them achieve and learn; to better serve our mission.
- you are able to Train (Grow yourself) as, when facing an unknown challenge, you learn from it to create leverage for the team.
- you are Genuine (Say it and accept it) as you are candid, respectful and transparent in your communication.
- you are a Team player (Leverage the team) as you acknowledge that leveraging the team and different skills enables to create an outcome that's bigger than the sum of it's part.
- you are an Architect (Plan & Build) as you value building long-term solutions beyond simple day-to-day execution. You start new projects breadth-first, solve the broad easy problems first and then dive into the details.
- 🏥 health insurance
- 🍽 lunch voucher thanks to Lunchr card (around 9e/day)
- 🚊 refund of your public transport subscriptions up to 50%
- 💪 to have an impact by building a product that helps thousands of teams and users around the world
- 🚀 to move fast and learn in the challenging environment of a fast-growing startup
- 🛋 to work remotely whenever you want to
- 🏡 to enjoy our offices in the center of Lyon whenever you want to as well
- 🍫 to gather with the entire GitBook's team to share lunches and sweet breaks as we love food
- ⚽ to (sometimes) practice sports with GitBook's team
- 😎 to work with "the coolest team on earth" !
- 🏄 to go on team off-sites twice a year (summer and winter)
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!