Customer Success / Implementation Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation solution that transforms how organisations manage their suppliers and contracts. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value. Due to strong global growth, we are looking to expand our Americas Customer Success team to improve the onboarding of new customers and nourish existing customers. This individual will be one of the key founding hires to this critical team.
This is a rare chance to join a true technology startup, reporting directly into the Head of Customer Success and joining a close-knit team to create new business processes, uncover new opportunities and position yourself for success.
Note: This is a remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in Europe.
- Are you an experienced customer-focused business analyst, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, onboard and support customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking startup?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on supporting customers to consistently exceed expectations.
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Build rapport with customers revisiting the problem/solution that first brought them to Gatekeeper and monitoring how this evolves ensuring they are getting as much value as possible out of Gatekeeper and become brand ambassadors
- Onboard new customers
- Analyse customer’s business processes and automate by building them in our Kanban Workflow Engine
- Shape our onboarding process
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure we provide a consistent onboarding experience.
- Respond to support queries from our customer base and improve our knowledge base
- Work with the product team to feedback customer-driven feature requests and test new features
- Support the sales team ensuring onboarding can support the funnel
- Support the marketing team on product announcements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SaaS implementation services or customer success services
- Experience onboarding customers to a new application
- Experience with SaaS software testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage expectations with senior stakeholders
- Experience analysing business process
- A spreadsheet ninja - you manipulate, merge, consolidate data sets with your eyes closed
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- A ‘Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep metrics
- A sense of humour and lust for life
HOW GATEKEEPER SUPPORTS YOU
- Generous remuneration
- Gatekeeper Perks
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Gatekeeper Retreats
- Learning & development
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Financial flexibility
- Generous Holiday Policy
More information on our benefits package: https://www.gatekeeperhq.com/careers
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!