Customer Success Engineer/Technical Consultant, fully remote (f/*/m) [US and European timezones]
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
Please be aware we're looking to hire one candidate in US-based timezones and one candidate in European-based timezones.
Location: No location restrictions, we hire remotely worldwide 🌍
Language: We operate internally and externally in English (US)
Hours: 40 hours per week for full-time. You're free to choose your own hours around your other commitments
Role Restriction: We're looking for two candidates - As this role is required to support our customers during their standard business hours (EU and US), we'll prefer to hire applicants based in Europe and America for this role
Part-time options: We'll consider part-time options for this role, please mention what you're looking for in your application
Salary: Starting at €57,000 - €64,000 for full-time
Note: We've defined a salary range for this role based on the level of initiative and experience we're looking for. This isn't the “limit” and there's room for you to grow at Frontastic.
You'll be joining our growing Customer Success team - working alongside our 3 existing Customer Success Engineers to consult with our newly signed customers and partners to provide technical onboarding and training to help them build their solution on the Frontastic platform.
- Provide technical education to the developers at customers and partners who want to build their own solutions based on Frontastic by providing appropriate content, including sample applications, presentations
- Be proactive in educating and empowering developers who want to build on Frontastic with the design and integration of our API/SDKs
- Partner with customers in the development of the overall architecture including other involved systems and the migration strategy
- Work closely with product, engineering, and operations team on new products as well as documenting customer feedback on existing solutions.
- Act as a valuable contact person for all current customers and partners for technical questions and consulting
- Partner with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineering leaders to define, architect, and build new customer-facing solutions based on our API/SDKs
"Working closely with our customers helping them solve their challenges in order to enable them to launch a successful project with us, is what makes it interesting and fun to me. I love seeing when it all comes together and we were able to help the customer to achieve their goal and build something great.“ - Sebastian, Customer Success Engineer
- Go through our product education and shadow our customer success engineers to learn how they explain Frontastic to our customers
- Spend some time with our Solution Architect in sales to deep-dive into the product with our customers and support with building Proofs of Concept (POC) as part of your onboarding
- Deep-dive with our developers into the Frontastic architecture to understand how each piece works together
- Helping out in our support team and working on tickets in order to learn more about our product and the customer challenges in depth
- Deal with your 1st ticket(s) accompanied by our existing customer success engineers
- Attend calls with some of our customers, both our weekly calls and consulting calls
- 3 or more years experience in an Enterprise Technical Pre-Sales/Solution Architect role (or similar). It's easy for you to map business requirements to a technical solution and come up with a plan on how to achieve
- You're an experienced software developer, you have written and deployed a production application more than once.
- You've strong experience with React, next JS, SaaS applications, headless CMS, and eCommerce.
- You can relate the technical benefits and constraints of a platform to business requirements and are willing to embrace problems by non-technical shareholders and incorporate their requirements.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations, and Product teams
- You've the ability to help developers successfully integrate with our companies platform
- You're a proactive team player, as comfortable presenting in person as you are via conference calls and web demo platforms
- You're good at networking and getting in touch with others quickly
- Possess the attitude and skills to survive in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment – and you know how to grow this attitude in your co-workers
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- React (plain and TypeScript) and Next.js in the frontend
- MaterialUI, SCSS, and Tailwind
- PHP with Symfony and Node.js in the backend
- MySQL and CouchDB as databases
Find out more about our perks and benefits.
- A remote setup and processes tailored for remote workers
- The freedom of planning your work around life and not the other way round — we want you to bring your full self to work, and this includes owning your daily routines
- A company laptop of your choice and a personal budget for any additional equipment you need — you'll be able to purchase it yourself with a virtual company credit card
- A 5-day yearly retreat where we meet with the whole team and spend time together at a beautiful place for additional social bonding
We're a fully remote company, and we've been working that way since being founded in 2017.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
As of November 2021, Frontastic has officially become part of commercetools- we're growing fast and continue to work focused on our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey? 🚀
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video.
We've designed our hiring process with the candidate experience in mind. This is important to us as we know to build the best product possible, we need the best people. Learn more about our hiring process.
🕒 We aim to respond to all candidates within 72 hours (except weekends).
1️⃣ Submit your application to our team for review
2️⃣ Discovery call (25min) with Schaumiii, our Technical Lead to discuss the role, our culture, and find out if it's a good alignment with your own preferences and skills
3️⃣ Culture questions (via email) to see how you approach important topics such as growth and work planning
4️⃣ First interview (60min) with Kirill, one of our Customer Success Engineers, to learn more about the Customer Success role, team and processes
5️⃣ Second interview (25min) with Henning, our Chief Operations Officer/Founder and get a chance to ask any questions you may have
6️⃣ Stakeholder Lunch (30min) an informal chat with members of the Customer Success team to get to know who you'll be working with
If you've any questions about the role, email our Talent team at [email protected]. Applications will only be accepted directly through the job application form.
Visit our careers page on our website to find out more about our organization and culture.
If this role isn't for you, but you know of someone who'd be a great fit, we'd really appreciate it if you'd share this role with them!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈