Customer Success Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Being the first point of contact for customers as the technical lead on client-facing work
- Interfacing with customers via in-person meetings, Slack channel communication, and calls
- Being an encyclopedia of knowledge and how-to’s on using Deepgram’s API
- Helping potential and future customers understand how Deepgram can aid them in achieving their goals.
- Ensuring successful client deployments, from PoCs to production implementations.
- Gathering feedback from the field about new services, features, and/or products.
- Helping create collateral to inform customers and propel the sales cycle
- Sharing feedback with the engineering, product, and marketing team to solve customer confusion and frustration points
- Building and giving demos of Deepgram’s software
- Building software integrations for customers utilizing Deepgram’s API
- Competence in a systems language, such as C, C++, or Rust (preferably Rust), with competence in Python.
- Familiarity with one or more front-end languages/frameworks (preferably Rust+WASM, Vue, or Elm).
- Competence with UNIX-style systems.
- Competence working on remote systems.
- Careful attention to API documentation and ability to translate between technical jargon and customer asks.
- Exceptional customer facing communication and collaboration with internal sales, engineering, and customer success teams.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈