Customer Success Director
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of customer onboarding and retention across our Enterprise SaaS and PAYG(Pas-as-you-Go) customer base
- Creating & fostering a great environment for your team members to succeed and thrive in their roles
- Mentoring leaders in the team and help them grow in a CS leadership capacity
- Oversee key customer relationships, escalations, and strategic decision making
- Define and hold accountable operational metrics and reporting processes for your internal team using data to inform business decisions and push to continually make it better
- Spearhead initiatives to influence ARPU, lifetime value of customers, product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Proactively provide high level trends of customer issues to key stakeholders with quantified impact on the business
- Define, refine and improve the customer journey through implementation, adoption, expansion and renewal
- Understand how to balance customer requests and needs with business value and logic
- Own metrics such as churn, expansion, renewals, upsells, response times, csat, nps and the knowledge base
- 8+ yearsof successful B2B SaaS leadership experience in customer success / experience capacity.
- Data driven, analytical curious/problem solver with a desire and proven success in hiring, coaching and managing a high performing and engaged team.
- Have an excellent business sense and a"get it done" mentality
- Understanding of value drivers in a SaaS business models and what levers to pull to influence them
- Ability to engage in strategic and tactical conversations with customers, ranging from senior stakeholders to end users
- Motivated to quickly gain thorough knowledge of Rainforest QA platform and product offerings
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Competitive salary with equity.
- A locally-adjusted weekly allowance for lunches.
- A locally-adjusted monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development.
- Unlimited paid-time off.
- 3 company off-sites per year to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
- Voluntary 401k program.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈