Customer Success Coordinator
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Customer Service
Strategyzer's success depends on its stellar people who help companies around the world build new engines of growth based on our proven methodology and technology-enabled services.
We are a fully remote team that stretches across 12 countries. Our team contributes directly to the unique company culture we have today and is committed to transforming traditional management practices to build a truly great place to work.
We're recruiting a Customer Success Coordinator (CSC). We're looking for stellar candidates who can support our highly engaged Customer Success team with administrative duties.
Team members at Strategyzer enjoy:
- World-Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world's leading enterprises.
- Strong Company Culture: We strive to create an environment with strong psychological safety and frequent feedback structures to allow our people to do their best work.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere globally, or from our physical office hubs in Toronto, Canada, or Zurich, Switzerland. We also offer flexible work hours, allowing our team to contribute when they are most productive.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development are vital at Strategyzer. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
This role is for a person who can run a variety of administrative duties that will support the Customer Success team and their mission to serve our enterprise clients.
Your mission is to…
- Support our Customer Success team to deliver Strategyzer products and services with utmost excellence.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with Strategyzer's enterprise customers.
- Inform the Customer Success team through stellar reporting and data capturing to make decisions that can best serve our enterprise customers.
- Foresee and identify the needs of the team and customer.
- Bring creativity and a solution-centric approach to any issues that may arise.
- Adapt and evolve (as/where needed) existing internal processes for cleaner, more simple work and better alignment across departments.
The successful candidate will immediately contribute in the following ways:
1. Actively support the Customer Success Team.
Data and evidence are crucial to the success of our value proposition to customers. The successful candidate will develop, maintain, review, and deliver client update reports that ensure the health of our clients, and that their KPIs are on track. The role will also require the Customer Success Coordinator to distribute and collect client feedback for product and experience tracking.
2. Help our enterprise customers achieve success.
The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for onboarding and delivery elements to get our enterprise customers started on their business innovation journey. The successful candidate will support virtual workshops and external events; distribute and monitor content licenses; monitor and report on customer tool adoption; and respond to the customer's technical support inquiries in a timely fashion.
3. Contribute to building an invincible company
With a keen eye for detail and process, the Customer Success Coordinator will contribute by streamlining and enhancing different internal/external delivery and support methods. We strive to live our company value of being simple, clear and visual, and the CSCs feedback will be paramount to the success of building an amazing customer experience and ultimately an invincible company!
All potential candidates will be scored on the following competencies.
Note: We are recruiting for candidates in North American, Europe, Middle East, and Asian time zones.
1. You are a great human being.
We want world-class human beings who:
- Strive to show deep care and empathy for your team members.
- Have strong integrity and morals that drive your accountability.
- Are open-minded to the views of others, and constantly work to improve themselves for the betterment of the whole team.
2. You perform at the highest level.
These are the technical qualifications we require:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer support, project coordination and/or administration.
- Strong MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel, is essential to success in this role.
- Familiarity with virtual communication platforms and their functionalities (Zoom, Webex, Skype etc.).
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and L&D reporting is an asset
- Familiarity and proficiency with Google Workspace applications and programs.
- Post Secondary diploma or degree
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple clients/projects at once and adhering to strict deadlines
3. You are a great collaborator.
Collaboration is key to our success as a team. We want a Customer Success Coordinator who is or has:
- Incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team.
- A customer-first approach to delivering value.
- Enthusiastic about learning our methodologies and tools
- Able to weave between autonomous and collaborative working styles.
- Adept at building strong relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to help move projects forward.
- Energetic capacity to work effectively at a rapid pace, tight deadline work environment.
- A strong writer and communicator for a fully remote, global environment.
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value.
- Able to focus on the bigger picture while paying close attention to the final details that will get us to success.
- Open to constructive conflict and can navigate challenging feedback.
We pride ourselves on a robust, fair, and diversity-focused recruitment process. The following steps allow us to find the best fit for this role. Finding the right person is much more important to us than adhering to any deadline, and therefore we will keep this position open until we fill it with the perfect match for us.
Step 1 - Intro to Candidate
Upload your CV in PDF format.
Create a 4-minute LOOM video intro of yourself answering the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you really good at professionally?
- What are you not good at or not interested in doing professionally?
- Who were your last three bosses, and how will they each rate your performance on a 1–10 scale when we talk to them? Why would they give you that rating?
Step 2 - Interviews
- Skills + technical fit interviews.
- Cultural fit interviews.
- Reference Interviews.
Step 3 - Working Challenge
Step 4 - Offer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈