Customer Success Consultant
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
This is a remote position.
Certificial is transforming how businesses and their Suppliers share insurance coverage information by moving from point-in-time documents to real-time data. We’re a fast-growing InsurTech and in search a Customer Success Consultant to add to our team.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will be a joining our front-facing team focused on getting our Users converted to Customers, onboarded and then supported as they utilize Certificial. We are looking for business-minded team members to help us drive and support growth.
- Utilize warm leads created in the platform to create new sales opportunities.
- Assist Requestor (Companies), Insureds (Suppliers), and Agencies and Brokers with onboarding. This includes educating them on the features and functionality, setting up their accounts, and potentially working with the technical team to migrate their existing data.
- Work on strategic sales opportunities alongside National Accounts team
- Partner with Marketing team with handoffs from converted leads
- Lend a hand to Customer support as necessary
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Past experience in sales
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficiency in CRM software to facilitate the sales lifecycle (Zoho a plus)
- Ability to work with high performing, fast-paced team
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Certificial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience • Past experience in sales • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions • Proficiency in CRM software to facilitate the sales lifecycle (Zoho a plus) • Ability to work with high performing, fast-paced team • Insurance industry experience a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈