Customer Success Associate - Site Adoption
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Drive adoption, retention and stellar customer satisfaction within a portfolio of Clinical Research sites, ultimately helping our sites be more successful at recruiting and enrolling patients across all their clinical trials.
- Be the customer’s champion, guiding sites through a successful customer journey by providing ongoing support, helping them incorporate new product features, and increasing usage of Study Team in their daily workflow.
- Share customer needs with the Product / Design team to help inform the product roadmap.
- Support the Clinical Trial Leads, who are responsible for implementing Reify’s solution, StudyTeam, for clinical trials
- Support the Customer Team with ad-hoc projects to support our customers and improve the value they experience from our product.
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities (e.g. building out our global network of research site users)
- 1+ years of professional work experience that supports your success in this role
- Experience working in customer service/success and/or in a client facing role
- Proven success building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a startup
- Adept at learning, utilizing and training new technologies and softwares
- Willingness to work flex hours to support our global partners in EMEA or APAC regions
- The ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, listening and collaboration) skills
- A mindset geared toward growth, learning, and professional development
- Prior experience in clinical research at the site or CRO level. You will also have ample opportunity to continue to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify.
- Prior experience in a related customer-facing role at a fast-growth SaaS technology company
- Management, coaching and/or training experience
- Prior customer service/success experience in the following client-facing activities: on-boarding new customers, developing and executing on a customer success program, driving product adoption, consultative growth and outreach to prospective customers.
- We invest in our team’s development and are a fast growing company. There are ample opportunities to grow your role and rapidly develop your career.
- Competitive salary and stock option package -- commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Health (including telemedicine), dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- We pay 100% of your premiums and half for dependents.
- Tackle a challenging, real-world problem in healthcare that directly help our friends and family -- and make large-scale impact.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈