Customer Success Associate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Covalent is a fast-growing, SaaS startup focused on equipping people and organizations with in-demand skills. We're achieving through our unique, end-to-end worker qualification application and analytics solution which is designed to support the largest, most advanced industrial companies in the world.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be a key stakeholder in the various stages of the Covalent customer journey. This role is a hybrid-position that offers the opportunity to own a dynamic set of responsibilities across function areas including implementation, support, consulting, and customer success. A critical component of this role is becoming a Covalent user-training expert.
Ideal candidates are exceptional communicators and relationship builders, always looking to exceed customer expectations. They are proactive business professionals with a history of executing on challenging projects, and excited at the opportunity to “wear many hats” to grow the business. One day may begin with a strategic training webinar with a customer looking to adopt the Covalent platform and finish with an escalated support situation that requires all hands on deck. Covalent offers a fast-paced startup environment and this role will take ownership of critical customer operations, so we’re looking for candidates who are up for a challenge.
The position is remote, but may require some future travel based on business needs.
What you’ll do
- Execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for key client stakeholders
- Serve as an intermediary between the client and implementation / customer success teams
- Assist with change management processes that may include documentation, demonstrations, training webinars, and knowledge management
- Assist with implementation priorities on large projects
- Act as a consultant to customers with complex product needs
- Support customer issues through phone communications, emails, and chat
- Compile and organize customer data for strategic meetings
- Achieve and maintain proficiency in the Covalent platform
- Solicit user feedback for future enhancements and product growth
- 3+ years in a customer facing role in a technology company
- Demonstrated experience working on large projects, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with enterprise customers
- High EQ: Ability to build credibility and trust by listening to, understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excitement about working for a start-up environment
- Independent, solution-driven approach to work
- A passion for assisting customers and users reach successful outcomes
- Comfort working with video creation (ie. Vimeo) and webinar software
- Zendesk and Salesforce (or other CRM) experience preferred
- Experience working in regulated industries preferred
Why join us?
Our team is passionate about helping people gain in-demand skills that drive economic independence. To do so, we provide purpose-built software for technical training and workforce analytics in industrial environments. Our platform facilitates on-the-job learning and evaluations, validating proficiency for skilled workers. In joining us, you will be a part of that effort. We are early, scrappy, and will do what it takes to make our vision a reality. We’re backed by top-tier VC’s who share this mission with us.
- Becoming an early, high impact contributor to a growing success organization
- Direct mentorship from an expert enterprise Customer Success Director
- Working with company leadership and a highly collaborative cross-functional team
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Competitive base salary & benefits
- Remote work initiatives:
- Home office stipend
- L&D program
- Monthly team-building activities (virtual)
- Monthly expert “TED-talks”
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈