Customer Success Associate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
At Phosphorus, our vision is to create a world where every healthcare decision is optimized with genomics. We're looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve on our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Associate is a member of a small relationship management team, interacting with clients on a daily basis in order to provide service, secure membership renewals and grow existing business. The Customer Success Associate supports the team in delivering in-house diagnostic and COVID-19 testing partnerships by ensuring that service strategies are carried out above and beyond expectations.
We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service. We therefore need a leader to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (on-boarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.).
Phosphorus is a fast-growing, healthtech startup on the forefront of genomics.
- Support team to manage the relationship and gather intelligence for clients including: physician practices, enterprise employers, distributors, and managed lab.
- Develop effective strategies for the project management and delivery of partnerships
- Foster relationships with client key decision makers and main points of contacts and proactively manage these relationships throughout the year to optimize the value of Phosphorus
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Conduct new client onboarding processes to ensure expectations are met and communicate progress lab initiatives
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Interact directly with client to address requests related to partnership and testing
- Coordination across sales, client services and laboratory teams
- Collaborate to create internal and external plans, playbooks, and operations related to customer onboarding and service
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our enterprise customers
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing organizations
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Experience finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to successfully overcome challenges or obstacles
- Experience developing personal organization tactics to meet business goals
- Strong empathy for customers
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with senior executives
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a focus on metrics, revenue, and growth
- High degree of ownership and ability to work without a playbook
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience
- Start-up experience
- Experience in a top tier professional services organization
- This role reports into the Head of Client Success, with direct and consistent exposure to company executive leadership
- Phosphorus has offices in New York, NY and Secaucus, NJ, but this position can be remote
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per week (post-COVID) is required; overnight travel is limited
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with 4% employer match
- Healthcare, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA
- Remote work options
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈