Customer Success Associate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Customer Success | Account Management | Project Management
🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the world’s leading AI-powered event networking solution with its HQ in London,UK and a remote team across the world. We empower professionals with quality business interactions at events.
At its core, our proprietary technology drives intelligent recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves in being real innovators in professional matchmaking.
We work with the biggest and most exciting event organizers in the world, such as Informa, Hyve, Reed Exhibitions, Amazon, ING Bank, The Guardian and many others. We operate in 30+ countries, AI-power 500+ events and hold several awards for our technology.
Our backers are well-known investor heavyweights, such as Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter) and David Helgason (Founder at Unity Technologies).
To achieve our business goals and accelerate our adoption in the United States, we are looking for Customer Success Associates to join our remote team in the US.
🚀 About the position:
Working as the Customer Success Associate at Grip will mean that you're responsible for providing our clients (event organisers) with an excellent customer experience while delivering an outstanding implementation of the Grip Event Networking Solution at their event.
This means regular meetings to train clients on our platform, providing them with regular status updates as well as sharing best practices to maximise success. Furthermore, you will occasionally travel and attend events to provide onsite support and representing the Grip brand.
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Work with the wider Project Delivery team on your own clients and with senior Customer Success team members on larger clients to ensure successful event delivery. Monitoring of delivery plans, status reporting of progress and escalation to the manager and/or team when necessary.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding customer experience is provided resulting in up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as well as an excellent renewal rate.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships at mid-level management to grow accounts and feed potential leads back to the sales team.
- Maintain a full understanding of the Grip products to ensure top quality assistance for our clients.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of Grip, you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Supporting the client with understanding their requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Things move pretty fast at Grip so, although your role will be focussed on keeping our clients happy, it's likely you'll end up wearing quite a few hats and gaining experience across a variety responsibilities.
🚀Experience and Skills
Ambitious, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well-organised and dependable. Can be relied on to uphold responsibilities assigned.
You've got some work experience managing stakeholders in a business setting, tech savvy with ideally a bit of working experience in a technology environment.
Attention to detail, with the ability to understand concepts and situations within the customer success cycle to guarantee its success.
Precise written and verbal communication skills in English, with great interpersonal skills.
Strong cross-team/group/organisation collaboration skills. Liaising at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care and working with internal teams to resolve issues.
🚀 Grip Benefits
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- Competitive bonus on up-selling, renewal rate and opportunities generated through Inside Sales.
- A world-class team of sales, operations and engineering
- Travel to world-class events with all expenses paid
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈