Customer Success Advocate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
VVL Systems and Consulting (VVL), a small minority owned business, is committed to delivering “Optimized Computing,” computing through infusion of leading-edge technologies. We focus on Cloud Services, Infrastructure and End User optimization, combined with VVL’s subject matter expertise around processes and methodologies to drive client’s successes. Given the role optimization and automation plays in our services, assisting clients designing, implementing, and being successful - our customer success advocacy program is a key pillar to our mutual success.
Customer Success Advocacy is our ability to communicate and deliver our mission to our customers.
Provide value to the company through customer conversion, retention, and making recommendations to the customer
Work with customers to establish critical goals, project milestones, areas for improvement in the customer experience
Identify, document and follow up with engineers on project tasks and milestones ensuring timely delivery.
Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
Collaborate with members of other team and be a resource to teammates
Maintain accurate status, time accounting, task assignment, and project management through our Project Management platform - Accelo.
A passion to help people and improve the customer experience
Experience in financial, budget, and cost modeling; ensuring customer projects are on track, on time, and on budget.
Experience acting as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Ability to take guidance, direction, and translate to meaningful outcomes
Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles through remote collaboration/web conferences.
- Self-motivation, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
Excellent time-management skills
The ability to multi-task by navigating systems applications while driving resolutions with customers via phone support and email
Experience with Government Contracting and Enterprise customers
Experience with Accelo Business Automation platform (https://www.accelo.com/) is a must.
A degree from a 4 year university preferred, but not required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- NO RECRUITERS / NO OFFSHORE CANDIDATES
- Applicant must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Direct Hire and 1099 Contractors accepted.
- We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick leave, and Holidays, as well as company-contributed Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) and Health Savings Account (HSA) for direct hires.
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate ability and eligibility to work in the United States
- No visas will be sponsored as part of this position.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈