Customer Success Advocate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Sierra Interactive is a Louisville, KY-based software company building tools that help real estate professionals across the US and Canada grow their businesses and run them more effectively. For more than 10 years, our customers have relied on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. We’ve built a sophisticated and proven system to help real estate agents, teams, and brokerages reliably scale their businesses.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual interested in developing their career in SaaS sales and business development.
About This Role
You will provide both proactive outreach to our clients as well as reactive technical support as they utilize our real estate websites and CRM platform. Your job is to ensure that our clients are successful using our software by providing the best education and support. As the newest member of our growing team of customer success advocates and platform experts, you would be ready and excited to:
- Learn our products and platform inside and out.
- Treat our customers with respect, kindness, and enthusiasm as you interact ongoing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in our platform and work with our developers to identify, document, and fix problems.
- Participate in new feature development by distilling customer feedback and providing your perspective as a platform expert.
- Help drive strategy to make our support platform more efficient and scalable as our customer base continues to grow.
- Create clear, informative, and engaging documentation for both our client-facing and internal knowledge bases, and keep this documentation current as our platform evolves.
- Host group webinars and 1-on-1 trainings for our current clients, educating them on features and answering questions.
- Stay up-to-date with product developments as a part of a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Identifying customers at-risk and helping to turn them around.
You're ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You're excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day. You take pride in teaching a topic, explaining a feature, and helping others understand problems -- and providing solutions.
- You're a hard worker with a proven track record of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You're patient and pay attention to the details.
- Working with people makes you happy. You're a talented communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues.
- You take pride in your ability to defuse tense situations with humor and grace. The prospect of working through an issue with an agitated customer doesn't scare you.
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You are not afraid to call a client to provide a resolution when necessary.
- You are exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members' lives easier and our clients happier.
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You have 1 to 3+ years working in customer support or customer success.
- Experience providing support in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of web development.
- You've worked in Basecamp, Help Scout, and a web-based CRM or similar programs.
- You have proficiency in Windows or MacOS.
- Thrived in working remotely.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Casual, fun work environment
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!