Customer Service Team Lead
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Customer Service
We are a fast-growing startup company that provides fashionable service to customers with personalized stylish items. We are looking for great team leaders to join us and help manage a team of customer service representatives who aims to provide solutions and bring delight to our growing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day planning and operations of the customer service team
- Ensure the styling team meet SLA, KPI and schedule adherence
- Helps customer service team become successful in their role through regular coaching and team huddles
- Keeps the team updated on any changes to company policies, guidelines, etc.
- Create reports of teams performance on a weekly basis
- Mediate between management and styling team
- Attend meetings as mandated by the operations manager
Skills and Requirements
- At least 1-year relevant experience in managing a team in a dynamic setup
- Previous experience in a BPO setup is desirable but not required
- Proven track record of successful team management in previous position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in various online tools including Google applications
- Knowledge about the fashion industry and the latest fashion trends is a big plus
- Can commit to long-term and full-time work, a minimum of 40 hrs a week
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule
We are growing and definitely looking for someone who can stay with us long term. If you think you're a great fit for this position and are willing to grow with us, send us your application along with your updated resume.
*Nadine West is an Equal Opportunity and Living Wage Employer, drug and alcohol-free workplace, and complies with FLSA and ADA regulations as applicable.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈