Customer Service/ Scheduling Associate
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Who we are:
PASS, Personalized Answering and Scheduling Services. We are an established and rapidly growing company based in Roswell, looking to expand its Client Services Team. We are making big changes and need a team of highly driven and ambitious professionals, looking for a rapid career growth path, and not afraid of pushing themselves outside of their comfort zone. If you are ready to for a challenge in an environment committed to mutual growth and success, then we would love to talk with you.
What we do:
Our clients include large and small Home Services companies from Home Inspectors to Flooring Franchises. Companies turn to PASS to help them grow their business, integrate into their workflow and engage their customers as if they were our own. This is a fast paced, often high volume position that requires advanced multitasking and basic computer and technology skills. From booking appointments, answering calls and handling queries, chats and emails; we are the front-line engagement engine for our clients. We pride ourselves on being knowledgeable advisors to both our clients and their clients.
Make sure you read:
- Learning: This is part of our soul. If you are not interested in a highly challenging work environment or continually seeking to take on more responsibility, then this is going to be the wrong opportunity for you.
- Commitment: We are a tight team, in the office every day, continually working together. We believe in finishing what you start and not letting the team down. If you are looking for a 9-5 job where you don’t have to think, this is not for you.
- Autonomy: We invest a lot of time in picking the very best people to work with. In exchange, we give our staff a huge amount of autonomy. If you don’t like having to make decisions or want to be hand-held all the way, this is not going to be a good fit.
Your career path:
Starting as an Associate, you will be exposed to the foundations of what it takes to serve our clients before undergoing training to help you develop your communication, engagement and closing skills.
How quickly you pick up the required skills and how quickly you progress, is completely up to you. We believe in meritocracy. We are looking for people who are looking to learn and grow quickly, and one day would like to run their own business or lead a team. We are poised to grow over the next few years which will create multiple opportunities for the right people to grow with us and expand into new career paths.
We offer highly competitive pay and benefits as well as an incentive system based on individual achievements. If you perform well, you will rapidly be able to advance to more senior roles.
Training/ work schedule requirements:
- type 25wpm
- Must be able to work one weekend a month
- Must be able to work until 9pm a couple of nights a week.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈