Customer Service Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
ResortPass is a fast-growing VC-backed startup that provides the hotel industry a solution to monetize their under-utilized amenities and boost ancillary revenue while offering a people a way to enjoy hotel amenities on-demand. On the ResortPass platform, local leisure and business day guests can book amenities and workspaces at hotels, without an overnight stay, a flexible model made even more relevant and necessary in this new changing world. We are proud to have over 600 hotel partners and growing rapidly including top upscale brands such as Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Omni, Kimpton, Fairmont, Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, and many more.
We are looking for hourly part-time help with customer support for our busy season which may include early mornings and some weekend hours. This is an opportunity for someone looking for flexible part-time remote work to be a part of a great team and company.
- Manage a high volume of customer support requests via email, phone and live chat
- Respond to tickets in a timely fashion and manage tasks efficiently by priority-level
- Communicate with guests in a manner that is friendly, professional, and empathetic
- Work directly with our hotel partners via email and phone regarding cancellation requests and guest-related issues
- At least 3 years experience in an online customer support role
- Friendly and positive personality
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and efficient under pressure
- Can manage multiple online platforms and learn new systems fast
- Clear communicator, both verbally and in the written word
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours
- Remote position
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈