Customer Service Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
Category: Customer Service
We’re looking for a curious self-starter to join our Customer Experience team. As a Customer Service Representative, you will help our clients succeed by resolving their technical, billing, and product related questions. You will be on the front line helping ensure our customers have a great experience with the platform and gathering their feedback to help improve our product.
Attendify makes it easy for anyone to create an engaging virtual event experience with built-in live streaming, social networking features, content management, and more. Attendify combines a virtual event platform, mobile app and registration for a complete suite of solutions that are ready for virtual, hybrid or live event formats. We power events of all sizes, from conferences of a few hundred to trade shows that draw thousands. More than 2,500 organizations like Google, LVMH and PwC trust Attendify to boost attendee participation and deliver value to sponsors, exhibitors and other event stakeholders.
- Become an expert in Attendify's product and value proposition.
- Handle and promptly resolve support requests from clients via chat, email, and phone.
- Work effectively with other departments to drive issues to resolution.
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Take the lead on creating and maintaining content for our knowledge base including articles and videos.
- Over time become an expert in the event technology landscape to help customers not only solve their problems but be more successful.
- Monitor KPIs and provide your insights & recommendations to improve our service and processes.
- Advanced English (written and spoken).
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple way.
- Proactive problem-solver mindset, ability to “think on feet” and come up with agile solutions quickly.
- Awareness of customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs.
- Curiocity to test software and troubleshoot by yourself.
- Evening shift (4pm-12am, Kyiv time) and weekend shift at least once a month.
Nice to have but not required
- Experience in content creation, B2B support, QA or similar roles.
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom, Front or similar systems.
- Experience with customers from the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
- Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities.
- This position is remote, apply from anywhere in Ukraine.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Competitive medical insurance.
- Covered coworking costs (optional).
Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈