Customer Service Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Position Overview: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional service to all our customers over the phone and email company wide. They will also have general clerical responsibilities specific .
- Answer a variety of types of in-bound phone calls with an average range of 50 – 100 calls per day.
- Use software system to research calls, route calls, and successfully resolve customer needs.
- Use scheduling software to schedule service appointments.
- Perform data entry, i.e. ticket completions, and process paperwork and receive payments.
- Respond to customer emails.
- Complete data entry on work tickets.
- Scan / catalog / upload paperwork into virtual filing system.
- Greeting and welcoming guests on occasion.
- Excellent phone interaction skills and active listening.
- Exceptional organizational skills, superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, employees and
Leadership on a daily basis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn customer service software.
- Positive out-going team player!
Experience and Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Customer Service background.
- Data Entry and Receptionist experience a plus.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Proficient with Microsoft office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Plans 60 after employment.
- 401K with company match after 1 year of employment.
- Paid company holidays PLUS generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Monday – Friday work schedule.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈