Customer Service Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Customer Service
Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
We’re offering this role on a 6-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent. This job is fully remote, but based in Australia for employment contract reasons.
You will be reporting to our Customer Service Manager, Vani Pandya, who joined Brosa in March and brings valuable experience from the world of high end appliances. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive team of eight, with team members located in Melbourne, San Jose and the Philippines.
Who we are looking for
Someone who has had experience working in a fast paced contact centre environment and is able to handle a high volume of calls, emails, and be able to respond to chat requests occasionally. You enjoy providing exceptional service and are keen to sink your teeth into a new opportunity. This role would suit a working parent or someone who lives in a remote area looking for flexibility. Ideally you’ll be able to set up a workstation in your home that is suitable for taking phone calls and has a consistent internet connection.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills - written and verbal
- A professional, punctual and reliable demeanour
- A high attention to detail
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- An empathetic and warm approach
- Resilience when dealing with difficult situations
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Be the first point of contact on the customer service call and email channels
- Be the key liaison to customers, internal stakeholders and your team
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant processes, terms and conditions, and updates on products to support the customer service team
- Be able to action any complaints or concerns promptly
- Handle any other ad hoc tasks requested by your manager
- Take ownership of your work and provide exceptional customer service
What success looks like
In the first month you’ll be joining the Brosa family where we’ll help you become familiar with your team, the products and services we offer, and the duties of your role. You’ll delight in raising the bar in your interactions with customers, delivering strong CSat scores combined with fast-paced handling of inbound inquiries.
In the next few months we will be guiding you so that you can take your responsibilities to the next level by providing training and development opportunities for you to expand your skills. We’ll enable you to grow within the department by helping you provide extraordinary service to our customers - which our business thrives on.
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. Some additional perks of the role include:
- Staff Discounts on Brosa products
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia
- Weekly TED-style talks that encourage collaboration and growth amongst team members
- An open, bring your dog to work policy
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈