Customer Service Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you possess excellent interpersonal communications skills? Are you looking for more than just a job, but also a rewarding career opportunity with potential for growth? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to join our award-winning customer service department that offers hands-on training, a positive team environment, and performance awards and incentives.
If you are self-motivated, proactive, energetic and service orientated, please apply! The ideal candidate must be flexible to work any schedule and must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
In addition to a competitive salary, CSA offers a complete benefits package which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage; 401(k) plan with company matching; disability benefits; confidential employee assistance programs; pre-tax accounts for health and dependent care reimbursement; and company-paid life insurance. Customer Service Representatives also enjoy a defined career path with promotional opportunities; a casual work environment; paid company holidays; 24 hours paid sick time; and 14 days of paid vacation annually.
The customer service representative must be astute, articulate and empathetic. This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while maximizing productivity within our call center in a way that is in line with the mission, values and standards of the company and focused on client satisfaction. Primary responsibilities include direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries related to travel insurance products and provide coverage recommendations to customer. Weekend and holiday availability is required. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor under the direction of the Customer Service Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of six months of customer service experience required;
- Prior experience working in a call center environment preferred;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Answers incoming calls from queue in a professional and courteous manner;
- Ensure that customer and business partner requests are fulfilled and questions are answered in an accurate, knowledgeable and efficient manner;
- Transfers callers to the appropriate departments;
- Escalate calls to supervisor as warranted;
- Ensure that caller issues are resolved and followed-up in a timely manner;
- Renders assistance to travelers in emergency situations;
- Enter appropriate comments and notes within customer database.
Individual Performance, Team Work and Collaboration
- Foster a team environment by creating and maintaining a positive relationships with peers, customers and business partners;
- Consistently meet or exceed performance standards outlined in the Customer Service Department career path;
- Attends weekly team meeting so as to stay abreast of product information, and procedural/policy changes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SonSoft Inc., today ranks as one of the fastest growing companies in its field. Our organization has a team of versatile professionals with proven experience and skill sets. Our people are provided with on-going training so that they stay ahead of the rest.
SonSoft Inc. is a leading global consulting and IT services company, offering a wide array of solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontals. From strategy consulting right through to implementing IT solutions for customers, SonSoft straddles the entire IT space. It has excellent domain competencies in verticals such as Automotive, Banking & Financial Service, Insurance & Healthcare. As a diverse end-to-end IT solutions provider, SonSoft offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
SonSoft's need-driven deployment of domain and technology expertise brings to customers a range of solutions and products that enhance performance and competitiveness. Our consulting and IT solutions have resulted in technology-intensive transformations that have met the most stringent of international quality standards.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!