Customer Service Professional
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US timezones
Category: Customer Support
Location: Remote (ability to maintain CST hours).
This is an exciting work-from-home role in a fast-paced tech environment working with the latest marketing tools and interacting with clients and co-workers extensively via video conference calls.
Ping is a full-stack ISP marketing and advertising agency specializing in online media and customer acquisition. Our ISP clients’ first marketing priority is to generate leads. With innovative and groundbreaking tactics for deploying highly targeted digital ads, and utilizing the best platforms at the best cost, we craft messages to inspire prospects to learn more about our clients’ services or become a subscriber. We also monitor landing pages and funnels, engage in deep data analytics, and provide client sales teams with the training and coaching needed to close more qualified prospects, work with CRMs to document and track their sales process, and maximize results.
The Customer Service Professional will be responsible for ensuring the success of Ping’s clients as it pertains to the marketing services that we provide them. This is achieved through regular communication with our clients and coaching on how to utilize the tools and leads we provide. Key deliverables will include the following:
1. Drive client success and satisfaction.
● Manage a book of business and achieve 90% “high” client satisfaction scores each quarter, including by:
Acting as the main point of contact for Ping’s clients, meeting weekly to understand their needs, answer their questions, discuss progress against key marketing metrics (i.e. CTR, CPC, CPL, CPM, CPA etc), provide training, and build relationships; Efficiently communicating messages from the different departments at Ping to Ping’s clients; Regularly following up with clients regarding upcoming deadlines; Coaching clients on how to use the various platforms that we provide for them; Effectively on-boarding new clients onto our marketing program.
2. Achieve client success metrics.
● Collaborate with team members to define, implement, and meet or exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual client success KPIs.
● Reduce average client onboarding time from 4 weeks to 3 weeks within 12 weeks of hire and to 2 weeks within 24 weeks of hire.
● Identify methods of reducing client churn rate by 10% over baseline (established on a 6 month basis) within 3 months of hire, and implement those methods within 6 months of hire.
● Create a client exit survey within 8 weeks of hire in order to identify reasons for client churn. Identify opportunities for improvement, come up with a plan to take advantage of those opportunities, and implement the same within 6 weeks of being identified.
● Come up with a system to measure and track client product adoption and establish a baseline within 12 weeks of hire. Increase that baseline by 10% within 21 weeks of hire.
● Upsell existing clients on new products and services, generating $500 per month on average.
● Obtain client referrals worth an average of $3,400 MRR each quarter.
3. Embody the company’s culture and core values.
● Be an active thought partner to the CEO and senior leadership team in terms of customer success and relationship management.
● Bring a mindset of personal/professional development, continuous learning, and excellence to the virtual working environment each day.
● Demonstrate the company’s core values of maintaining a great work ethic while having fun, humanizing everything we do, having a passion for technology and learning, contributing to a professional, optimistic, and friendly culture, constant collaboration, and always generating leads.
● 3+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, sales, media buying (or related role). Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a CSR role in a digital marketing agency.
● Experience within the telecommunications industry is a plus.
● Outgoing and customer service-oriented.
● Professional polish and gravitas required to excel in a client-facing role.
● A clean, dedicated remote workspace that presents as a professional office environment during video calls.
● Ability to work 50 hours a week and be available 7am to 6pm CST Mon-Fri.
● High speed internet connection for video conferencing.
● Sufficient computing power to handle the software used as part of the job. (This job requires a desktop computer with at least two monitors and an HD (1080p+) webcam.
● An outside-the-box approach to problem solving.
● Positive attitude and solid work ethic.
● Demonstrable ability to work and communicate well with others and be respectful.
● A passion for learning and technology.
NICE TO HAVES
● Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business (or related area).
● Experience with digital ads and re-targeting.
● Previous experience utilizing multiple CRMs.
● Previous experience training other people on the use of software tools.
● Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!