Customer Service Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an Amazon Advertising and strategy firm. We are experts in all things Amazon and bring brands selling on the world's largest online marketplace to the next level. We specialize in working with brands within the beauty, wellness, fashion, and parenting categories. We are a fast growing team based in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea. Envision Horizons launched in early 2017 and we manage multi-million dollar brands on Amazon and are looking for those seeking a fast growing startup.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive - be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss - think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done - It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
You will manage a team of customer service representatives along with conducting customer service related tasks yourself. This is a 100% Remote Position. We are looking for a friendly and diligent person who will manage email follow up to gain customer reviews, answer customer's questions, and solve any complaints from customers. As well as do a variety of Virtual Assistant Amazon Related tasks. Such as reactivating Inactive ASINS, Hazmat Issues, Updating Pricing, Clearing Cases, Updating Titles and Bullet Points.
How You Will Make A Difference:
Not only will you be a part of growing Envision Horizons, but as a Customer Service Manager, you will play an active part in growing several brands on Amazon.
- Responding to Buyer Messages
- Responding to Negative Reviews
- Responding to Negative Feedback
- Opening Cases for Negative Review Removal when Reviews are against Amazon's Terms and Policy
- Opening Cases for Negative Feedback Removal when Feedback is outside Amazon's Guidelines
- Assisting Account Managers with Amazon related Tasks
- Holding Weekly Customer Service Meetings with Customer Service Team
- Training and Assisting in Interviewing Customer Service Representatives
- Constant Learning on Amazon's Policies to guide clients on changes in policy
Prior Amazon Seller Central Experience preferred. Must know how to use google docs, and spreadsheets. Applicants must be honest, trustworthy and reliable.
EH is an e-commerce agency that manages many brands' Amazon business. We have clients in various verticles such as Beauty, Health & Wellness, Baby etc. If this partnership works out well, we would even consider offering a full-time position if desired.
- 1-3 year(s) experience
- High School or Equivalent
- Must Be Dependable
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Must be People Oriented
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team
- Proficient in G Suite Tools
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must be driven to keep up with the ever changing rules of E-Commerce
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is 100% Remote depends upon experience and ability to lead a team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission!
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Flexibility work from home during the holiday weeks. ie. Christmas/New Years Week. Closed all major holidays
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈