Customer Operations Advisor
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Customer Service
Position: Customer Operations Advisor
Department: Customer Operations
Reports to: Customer Operations Manager
Location: London but we will consider remote working
Hours: 40 hours per week which may include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Ziglu provides instant and effortless access to cryptocurrencies with payment services including a debit card and peer-to-peer payments. The Customer Operations Team is dedicated to providing world class customer service to our rapidly growing customer base across the UK and as we move into Europe in 2021.
The successful individual will be the voice of Ziglu working across various contact channels including email, chat, phone and social media. They will shape what great looks like, define processes and constantly seek the best outcome for our customers. As a result, we are looking for individuals who are incredibly passionate about customer service and keen to work in a fast paced and rapid growth start up.
What will you be doing:
- Helping customers via a variety of channels including email, live chat, telephone, and social media
- Educating and supporting customers in how to get the best out of their Ziglu account and resolving any issues they may have
- Become an expert in every aspect of our product and Ziglu
- Advocate for our customers by identifying areas of improvement within the customer experience or internal processes
- Creating tutorial videos and knowledge base articles to assist customers in resolving issues independently
- Adhere to the regulations and best practises of an FCA regulated Electronic Money Institutions
- Identify and log complaints inline with internal and regulatory processes
- Who are you?
- A solutions focused approach to handling customer queries with the ability to demonstrate active listening skills, empathy, compassion and a positive attitude
- From a financial services customer service background with an understanding of payments and cards
- Able to work independently taking ownership and accountability of challenges and workload
- High standard of written and verbal communication in line with the Ziglu tone of voice
- Someone who can explain complex concepts in easy to understand language - in writing and over the phone
- Understanding of FCA requirement of treating customers fairly including those who are vulnerable
- Understands the importance of keep confidential records and financial information private and secure
- Ready to accept the challenge and opportunities that comes with working for a startup
- A demonstrated understanding of the FCA DISP rules and complaint handling guidelines
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Experience of using card monitoring tools such as MasterCard Connect, GPS Protect, GPS Smart Client etc.
- Great salary + bonuses at year end
- Possibility of stock options
- 25 days holiday (5 days on top of statutory minimum)
- Subsidised healthcare protection
- Working with a great team and the opportunity to help shape company culture!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈