Customer Onboarding Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our Client Operations team! You will help build community networks of social services by helping set up community-based organizations, hospitals, and insurance companies on our platform. You should apply if you have a passion for helping others learn and understand, like collaborating closely with a lot of different stakeholders, and are driven to improve the healthcare and social services space. We're eager to meet candidates of all backgrounds who are excited about our mission to build a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations.
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
The Onboarding Specialist will:
- Onboard community-based organizations (CBOs) onto Healthify’s platform and onto a social service community network, project managing the process for multiple CBOs at the same time using a collaborative tool
- Help find ways to improve the CBO onboarding process to make it quicker and easier for both CBOs and Healthify
- Support the Director of Implementations in onboarding clinical, payer, and government organizations
- Lead workflow discovery and modeling exercises with different customer teams, such as care coordinators, nurses, community health workers, and social service managers
- Create onboarding materials and training documentation to reflect organization-specific workflows, new product features and strategic directives
- Train users on how to best use the Healthify platform
- Give live platform demos and answer platform functionality questions
- Perform organization set-up tasks, such as system configuration, setting permissions, adding users, and scheduling reports
- Work with other teams (e.g. Network Management, Product) on needs, based on user feedback
- Report to Director of Implementations
- 2+ years of experience in a training, onboarding, client operational support, or project management role
- Problem solver: you excel at getting a lot of information, and easily being able to spot the important parts, the issues hidden in there, and apply your knowledge to coming up with a solution
- Tech-savvy: you’re comfortable learning new technology and can explain it to anyone - even your grandmother
- You’re comfortable speaking in front of groups and leading presentations
- A project manager able to understand dependencies, able to understand how tasks fit together and push a project forward to completion
- Comfortable learning a new product and applying that knowledge to help train and support different customer use cases
- You’re comfortable sometimes taking a project through to the end solo
...and the following would be nice:
- Knowledge of payor, provider, and/or CBO care management workflows
- Understanding of working with community-based organizations or in healthcare
- Experience working at a technology company
- Familiarty Jira, GuideCX, SkyPrep, or other Learning Management System or Project Management Tools
Together, we live our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback.
- We rise above the status quo: We learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and a chance to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance with access to an FSA
- Unlimited Vacation
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Inclusive Parental leave
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures
- Zero cost gym membership options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
Healthify provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈