Customer Happiness Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe, Canada, United States
Salary: €15k – €25k
Category: Customer Support
We’re here to help authors find world-class professionals to create amazing books. Our curated marketplace gathers some of the best freelancers in the industry — the likes of Stephen King's designer, Neil Gaiman's editor or Walter Isaacson's publicist.
We’ve grown to a community of 150,000 authors and over 1,500 freelancers in just a few short years, while picking up a number of industry awards along the way. Want to help us? Cool, keep reading!
Your role is to offer support to authors, creative publishing professionals (editors, designers, marketers, publicists, ghostwriters, translators, etc.), and optimize conversion.
- Offer customer support;
- Review projects submitted on the platform;
- Reach out to top creative professionals and present Reedsy to them; and
- Follow requests for publishing services sent by our clients to our professionals.
- Customer support experience (Intercom, Crisp, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience automating support processes
- Great understanding of on-boarding and conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Strong writing skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Previous experience working for a marketplace and/or in a creative industry
- A good dose of ambition, as well as a great sense of humour
- Fluent in French, Spanish or German
How to Apply
We currently receive over 30 applications every day and we won't spend any time on generic messages. If you'd like to stand out, make sure that
1) you've done some research about Reedsy and signed up to try the product;
2) you include a well-structured and **concise** message with your application explaining why you find Reedsy interesting and why you'd be a good fit. Show off but not too much :).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!