Customer Experience Manager - Buyer Support
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and Europe only
Category: Customer Service
- Collaborate across disciplines and teams in our Shop product line and our various
- Support service line teams to understand and inform the support roadmap and ambitions and to ensure both buyer and merchant experiences are at center of decisions.
- Map the current and future state of the Shop service experience to establish new delivery methods, systems, processes, and tooling that help us scale across every support medium (e.g., chatbot, self-help, one to one, social)
- Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to develop insights and recommendations on improving the merchant and buyer service experiences and success journeys
- Track outcomes of service experience improvements & changes and present findings and recommendations to senior leadership
- Establish and measure support readiness and performance, across a portfolio of products and services
- Facilitate strong internal channels of communication and alignment between stakeholders (including support, marketing, operations, product, engineering, legal, PR and more)
- Experience in service design or scaling customer experience operations for a B2B and/or B2C SaaS product
- Experience working with automation, deflection, and self-help tools and strategies to mitigate support debt
- Experience in using data and working closely with our Product Support Network who leverages data to identify themes and insights - with the overall objective to drive real improvements that will elevate the product journey and support experience
- Ability to organize complex experiences and processes into simple and actionable recommendations
- Working knowledge of different approaches to building strong customer experiences and customer journey maps/ processes
- An established track record of championing complex projects or leading large scale initiatives from inception through to intended outcomes, all the while navigating stakeholder needs and dependencies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You might be presenting at an All-Hands meeting one day, and writing an org-wide email the next
- Love building and are comfortable doing the poetry and the plumbing; you can craft high-level strategic plans, and then roll up your sleeves and implement them
- Takes initiative, notices broken processes, and anticipates blockers and bottlenecks to put the systems in place before you’re asked
- Has the self-awareness to identify any skill gaps in our teams and make clear recommendations on how best to fill these gaps
- Analytical mindset to create KPI’s to monitor and assess team health and project needs; data literacy and the ability to make sound data-informed decisions
- Ability to lead with empathy, great problem solving skills, and give direct, constructive feedback
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and Europe only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈