Customer Experience Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people.
QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
Location: United States East Coast - Remote
QS Digital & Events Unit is seeking a Customer Experience Manager based in the US, for work remotely, preferably from the East Coast. As the Customer Experience lead in North America, you will be responsible for overseeing the Customer Service operation and improving the customer engagement practices for our clients (Universities and Business Schools) in the US and Canada.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in customer-oriented roles, demonstrating strong cross-department collaboration skills, focused on driving improvements to customer experience & satisfaction. Excellent management and business acumen will also be required to succeed. The role is in the QS Digital & Events Unit of QS providing leading services to universities such as student recruitment events and digital marketing solutions. This role will report directly to the Regional Director, North America. In addition to the above skills we will be looking for an individual able to demonstrate strategic thinking and planning.
Experience working in the Higher Education (HE) sector would be valuable but not essential and an understanding of international student recruitment will be a clear advantage. You must have proven skills in nurturing long-term strategic relationships with clients and demonstrate an ability to develop process improvements opportunities drawing on relevant insights and data.
Key responsibilities include:
- - Oversee the Customer Service operation for North America.
- - Define and implement standards and procedures, ensuring optimal customer experience, relevant to the North American market.
- - Work closely with Sales & Marketing to map the customer journey and identify opportunities for improvements on customer engagement practices.
- - Serve as the main point of contact between the central Customer Service and Operations Teams, and the North America Team, regarding post-sale support logistics and process implementation.
- - Perform Customer Service Manager duties for some key accounts.
- - Collect and analyze customer feedback and suggest improvements internally based on the insights gathered.
- - Liaise with Operations and Marketing to ensure the delivery of high-quality events and digital solutions to North American customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- - 5 years+ experience of customer experience, sales, recruitment, or related roles
- - Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
- - CX Certification will be highly valued
- - Ability to think strategically about our customers and our business.
- - Experience and expertise in the use of various CRM platforms.
- - Exceptional presentation skills.
- - Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- - A great team ethic with an international outlook.
- - Strong interpersonal skills
- - Preferably having knowledge of the international Higher Education sector.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈