Customer Experience Management Consultant
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
- Deliver CX design and delivery projects in collaboration with journey owner by leveraging CX tools and methodologies.
- Assist clients in building CX capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about how to best serve their target customer through various digital channels.
- Assist clients in improving the quality, nature and power of measurement tools that capture customer sentiment at the most optimal point from pre-transaction to post-transaction.
- Educate journey owners on CX tools / processes and gradually build CX capability within an organization.
- Assist clients in understanding Voice of the Customer (VOC) capabilities as a critical tool set aligned with their organization's mission and agenda.
- Collaborate with end users, UX/ UI internal team members and external stakeholders to drive solution development.
- Prototype, test and implement CX solutions within journeys.
- Work with the journey owner to perform root cause analysis for low performance on CX metrics
- Establish CX metrics and develop measurement strategy for the journey.
- Lead discovery-related conversations, workshops, and deliverables in an effort to establish a CX strategy and roadmap.
- 5+ years experience managing quantitative research and/or Voice of Customer studies.
- Experience with CXM technologies including Medallia, MaritzCX, Qualtrics, and/or Salesforce.
- Proven experience consulting and interfacing with clients on customer experience solutions and strategies
- Experience using quantitative analytical techniques.
- A passion for building new and nurturing existing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
- 4 Year degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field, Masters preferred.
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈