Customer Experience Associate
4 months ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
About Iris Nova
Iris Nova is a tech-enabled beverage distribution company featuring a growing portfolio of health conscious, best-in-class brands. We believe the future of the beverage industry is built through direct connection with consumers. Our proprietary conversational commerce platform allows consumers to connect directly with brands through text message, enabling frictionless ordering and on-demand deliveries for the products they love.
We introduced this innovative business model in 2015 with the launch of our first brand, DIRTY LEMON. Since that time, our portfolio expanded to include a variety of innovative brands targeted to the modern consumer.
About the Role
Iris Nova is looking for a Part-Time Customer Experience Associate to communicate directly with our customers and provide them with an exceptional and unique experience. All Iris Nova brands utilize a SMS-based ordering platform where customers communicate and transact over text message. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that prides itself on building long-term customer relationships. You will be at the forefront of the company, acting as a brand representative for all eight brands in our portfolio. As a Customer Experience Associate you will be the first point of contact for the customer, helping them to navigate any questions they have about our products. You will work with our leadership team to gain a deep understanding of our company, customer base, and products, consistently sharing feedback that will help shape our future operations, technology, product development and marketing strategies. You will report to the VP of Communications.
We are looking for someone who is available to work 20-25 hours per week. Shifts vary from morning to evening and span weekdays and weekends. This would be a great role for someone with a flexible schedule. All work will be done remotely.
We hold ourselves to extremely high standards and believe we are setting the industry standard of how brands should engage with customers through direct messaging. Our goal is to provide our consumers with an effortless experience through each interaction. The basis of our platform is convenience which is why we’ve developed an ordering/reordering process that is frictionless and value-driven. We recognize the intimacy of text message, a channel typically reserved for friends and family, and prioritize conversational communication that is natural, inviting and helpful. We never use SMS to outbound spam or market to our customers and respectfully approach every conversation like we’re speaking to a friend.
- Provide customer service using our proprietary SMS-based ordering platform. This will include processing orders, renewing subscriptions, applying promotions, and updating on delivery/shipment
- Scan, filter and respond to a web-based email ticketing system in a timely manner (Gorgias)
- Act as an ambassador and communicate with customers in a specific brand tone, with the ability to adapt conversation style to a variety of brand voices
- Work collaboratively with the operations, marketing, and tech teams to incorporate customer feedback into all aspects of the business
- Stay up to date on Iris Nova brand launches and news as well as relevant industry trends to contribute ideas to improve the customer experience
- Help improve systems to provide a best-in-class customer experience, manage customer issues from beginning through resolution
- Communicate with key team members to escalate issues and provide timely feedback to the customer
- Build relationships with customers to establish a sense of trust and drive retention
- Track trends in customer feedback, analyze and report them to the team in a clear and concise manner
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment and be integrated into many areas of the business
- Positive attitude and unmatched enthusiasm, a passion for helping others solve problems
- Past customer service experience, especially in an e-commerce environment, is a plus
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills, comfortable communicating needs with management to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Incredibly organized with a keen attention to detail, the ability to create clear systems to report work in a way that’s digestible for the entire organization
- Flexibility and adaptability minded, approaches projects and problems with curiosity to deliver creative solutions
- Personable and empathic with an ability to see situations from different perspectives, has a patient and creative approach to conflict resolution
- A problem-solver with the ability to identify problems and think critically to present sustainable solutions
- A desktop computer (Mac or PC) with up-to-date software and virus protection
- Reliable internet connection
- The ability to work 20-25 hours per week which will include nights and/or weekends
- Flexible scheduling
- This role is part-time and not eligible for benefits
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈