Customer Experience Advocate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
Postscript is redefining marketing for e-commerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class go-to-market organization.
We are looking for our second Customer Experience Advocate to assist our prospects and customers when using the Postscript platform. This hire will be the first line of customer communication in chat to troubleshoot, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities. You will be primarily inside of chat but occasionally will talk to customers via video conference. This person will contribute to our knowledge base of content.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an excellent communicator and a person with the ability to earn trust and build relationships. Experience with helpdesk software is valued, but not required. Postscript uses Intercom.
This role is full remote, so comfort with being a self-starter and ambiguity is a must. Job title and role specifics will be based on experience. This role is going to follow a PST workday of 10:00-7:00 PST with some flexibility on the exact timing.
- Respond to prospect and customer needs quickly via chat, email, or video call
- Maintain help articles and knowledge base content for self-serve customers
- Organize product feature requests with the rest of the Postscript team
- Update our CRM with information about useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Embody the Postscript brand to be solutions-oriented
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
What We'll Love About You
- 2-5 years of experience as a Support Specialist or similar customer success role
- Several years of experience in a remote-first role
- Experience using helpdesk software and remote support tools (Intercom is a plus)
- Experience with e-commerce and digital marketing is a plus
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- E-commerce experience/knowledge
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent grammar
- (Extra) Experience working in support of a SaaS tool
What You'll Love About Us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy working together
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Travel - we get the whole team together in fun locations 3 times/year
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!