Customer Champion Extraordinaire
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
Our Customer Champions work to put a real life smile on customers' faces by responding virtually to their questions and concerns via email and live chat. We believe that fast, accurate, personal replies to cries for help make customers happy and loyal.
We hold ourselves to high standards; our current goal is a very quick, personal response to customers. Champions typically respond to 40+ emails/live chats in a standard shift. Champions connect customers to development by reporting quirky bugs, detailing suggestions, and explaining any unclear portions of the app.
We work as a virtual family from all over the US, staying in regular contact through Basecamp, Google Meet, and in-person gatherings (when possible). We share feedback, encourage each other to reach personal and professional milestones, and turn mistakes into opportunities for learning.
We value clear communication, open-mindedness, enthusiasm for reaching lofty goals, and the ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- You are the person who loves to help. You reach down and pick up the clothing that has fallen off the hanger as you shop. Looking for ways to improve the space you are in is second nature.
- You have customer service experience. When a customer isn't feeling the love you are able to turn things around. A customer saying "You solved my problem!" makes you do a little dance.
- You are a bulldog. When a customer has a problem you will not let up until it is solved. Engaging with teams across the organization, you will use critical thinking skills to solve the problem, all while keeping the customer informed.
- You are excited about working remotely. You enjoy communicating often with colleagues but rarely face-to-face. Not going out in the sun, rain, sleet, and snow is appealing! You are experienced using virtual communication, collaboration scheduling, and design tools to stay connected. Anyone in the US can apply!
- You pay attention to details. Customers often write emails that are a bit confusing. You pay attention to the details and context clues to determine what they need. If you are truly detail oriented and thorough, you will work "Island Blue" into your answer somehow when we ask about your favorite color.
- You speak and write excellent English (bonus if you are conversational in any other languages).
- You love working on a computer and have strong computer skills. This includes having a working knowledge of spreadsheets in order to research data discrepancies (sorting columns, summing columns, moving data between worksheets, etc.) and the ability to troubleshoot printers remotely. You will be spending your entire day behind a computer so you need to love it!
- You love to shop on Amazon (BIG bonus if you have experience selling on Amazon).
- You love connecting with Customers personally. 1:1 demonstrations, assisting with exciting webinars, and being a passionate presence at out-of-town conferences may be a part of your duties. It is crucial that this not only falls in your comfort wheelhouse but that you are excited about it!
- You have flexible availability. We are hiring for two full-time positions: Monday - Friday; 8am - 4pm ET and Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm ET (8 hour days, 5 days a week). Your schedule will generally be set, but there are times it may need to be temporarily adjusted for coverage purposes, so flexibility is a huge plus! Any US timezone is acceptable.
- You have the ability to occasionally travel. Day-to-day work and training is all virtual, but if conditions allow you may be selected to represent our company at an out-of-town conference - all company paid, of course! Being virtual is awesome, but it's also fun to get out in the world when we're able to again.
Benefits currently include a starting salary of $39K/year, the technology you need to be successful, 9 paid holidays, paid time off, remote work, Health/Vision/Dental insurance options, 401K with company match, monthly Health and Fitness Reimbursement, a one-time Home Office Allowance to customize your workspace, company-paid long-term disability insurance, and working with awesome people (we aren't biased at all).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈