Customer Care Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: India
Category: Customer Service
- Assist Aircall customers via phone, email, and chat primarily through the Aircall Phone, Intercom & Jira service Desk .
- Prioritise client requests through queue management
- Identify issues and find solutions that both address and delight our customer’s short and long-term needs
- Maintain and foster professional relationships with our clients from all over the world by providing excellent, world-class customer service.
- Facilitate communication and product education through internal and external resources
- Improve and identify existing customer communications across internal tools and channels
- Specialise and become an expert in technical product domains such as integrations, number regulations & porting, quality or knowledge
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Fluent/Native English Speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have already at least more than 6 months experience working 100% remote
- Creative and passionate about helping others
- Exhibits uncompromising empathy
- Ability to multi-task across different platforms and forms of communication
- Willingness to work amongst multiple teams in an international and multilingual environment
- Quick thinker and a fast learner
- Ready to grow and develop your career in a fast-growing start-up
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: India.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈