Customer Care Consultant (German & English)
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Customer Service
Always wanted to be involved in the entire operational process related to renting apartments?
Join our team as a Customer Care Consultant and help to create the operational process of handing over the apartments from landlords to tenants or vice versa even more efficient.
- Fluent German and English
- 1−2 years of customer service experience, ideally in real estate management
- Analytical & Research Skills
- Customer-oriented and responsible attitude
Would be a great plus:
- Experience in renting or marketing apartments
- First experience in a young / dynamic startup
- Experience with CRM systems
- Technical background
- Experience with native speakers
- International exchange programs participation
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Resolving basic to complex support issues via emails and phone calls
- Becoming an expert of our software tools
- Supporting the customers from the initial handover of an apartment, coordination of the repairs and maintenance, to tenant changes and apartment returns
- Being in a daily contact with landlords, tenants and our partners
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Paid intensive training and trial period
- Great management with no bureaucracy
- Good bonuses for referring friends (referral program)
- SupportYourApp Medical Policy
- Occasional business trips
Who are we?
SupportYourApp is a leading customer support outsourcing company.
We work with 22 countries and provide support in 31 languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of IT industry among our clients.
Grab your chance to join them, and send us your CV in English pointing out your outstanding skills!
Visit our website! www.supportyourapp.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈