Customer Care Associate
2 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
COME GROW WITH US
Be part of our mission to empower distributed agriculture.
As a Public Benefit Corporation, The Farm Project and our initiative Lettuce Grow are working on creating a new food system. We believe that the future of food lies in empowering thriving, localized food economies that benefit the health of the people, the planet and the communities around us.
We are seeking a fun-loving and hard-working customer service professional to join our team. A strong sense of community is key for this position. The ideal applicant will go above and beyond to cultivate a warm, inviting experience for our members and champion our mission to revolutionize the urban farming experience.
- Serve as a direct point of contact for inbound customer communications (provide multi-city support via phone, email, text message, social media).
- Maintain communication and coordinate projects/activities with remote team members.
- Address concerns and questions with cheerful professionalism.
- Facilitate processing of orders.
- Process billing, correct invoices, issue credits, process refunds.
- Draft official company correspondence.
- Introduce strategies to improve sales.
- Manage and update customer accounts, process manual requests.
- Maintain inter-departmental communication.
- Pull & analyze reports.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- 2+ years customer service experience.
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, CRM software, Email Marketing, Text Messaging, Google Apps.
- Previous experience working for small businesses is a plus.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional, compassionate, and friendly phone presence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficiency in time management a must; proficient multi-tasking skills; strong awareness and adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and re-prioritize tasks as needed through a shifting work-flow; highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated passion for sustainable farming and food.
- Passion for making a positive impact on the world!
WHY WORK AT THE LETTUCE GROW?
You'll join a team of seasoned entrepreneurs who know what it takes to be successful. And you'll make a difference as an integral part of an organization that is changing the world by supporting a profitable, sustainable, local food system.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈