Community Support Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Customer Support / Customer Success
- Schedule meetings and help manage calendars for a high volume of agents being onboarded, along with supporting your Onboarding Success Manager’s schedules as needed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the Onboarding of new independent agents. Scheduling appointments as needed.
- Help maintain and update documentation for the onboarding process.
- Regularly pull reports from Salesforce, Looker (or similar BI tools) and monitor stages of the prospective agents to better determine where to focus efforts.
- Reviews current processes to determine if they are efficient and effective. Make recommendations for process improvements and implements. Develop and participate in the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Know and support new agents through the onboarding training steps.
- Direct agents to training and technical support on all related systems and applications where needed.
- Does over the phone training or coaching as agents request or need.
- Support agents with weekly and/or daily calls.
- Regularly provide community messaging to help morale, keep agents up to date, and provide general agent support.
- Resolve process-related, procedural problems, and inquiries.
- Works with the team to manage & update operational procedures for various areas within Assurance.
- Review any KPI’s or questions from agents on their performance and how to improve.
- 1-2 years of experience as a community manager, operations coordinator, sales ops, or other similar role.
- Excitement around identifying challenges and implement solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and community management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Salesforce, applicant tracking software, project management software, and/or other business intelligence tools.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn and work on different tasks as needed.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Prior experience in an administrative role in a startup or young company preferred.
- Experience working with on-demand networks preferred.
- Experience within a startup or a company that is scaling quickly preferred.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!