Community Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Customer Service
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system?
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way for consumers to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, providing access to a world of craft meats and seafoods more diverse and flavorful than most people realize. We're also creating opportunities for the very best independent producers to reach more customers.
Our business continues to thrive, as more people need access to high quality meats and seafoods, without having to leave their homes. Crowd Cow has grown 300% this year and we're looking to grow our team with people interested in working at a fast-growing start-up with a team of highly motivated and talented individuals. You must be comfortable in an uncertain environment, a fast learner, with a commitment to quality and providing the best customer experience possible in an online marketplace.
We are an initiatives-driven company, so all of our roles come with the opportunity to own and drive projects that will further advance both the company's growth and your career.
Our team is looking for a community marketing manager to drive our growth within new communities. You will own identifying, prioritizing and testing communities with growth opportunities, and then scaling them up to become meaningful sources of new customer acquisition. You'll clearly lay out the assumptions you're making, and then adjust as you gather new data. You will partner with internal and external teams in order to make it happen.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify new communities whose members align closely with Crowd Cow offerings
- Own the prioritization and testing of these communities across various marketing channels (social, influencers, partners, etc.)
- Own the targeting, creative, offers, reporting and performance
- Identify your winners and create the roadmap to scale them up
What You've Done
- You have owned the execution of a marketing campaign across multiple marketing channels including managing an influencer network at a high growth organization
- You've owned a testing roadmap to identify what's working and optimize for payback and scale
- You've worked cross functionally to execute the requirements of your role and proven to be a great team player
- You've operated in a fast-paced environment and steadily taken on more responsibility
- Strong excel and written skills
- You can build a solid business case and clearly articulate your assumptions
- Understand performance marketing: CAC, LTV, Payback
Crowd Cow Offers a generous medical benefits and PTO package to all full-time employees.
This position will be remote "home-based" in the United States, with primarily Pacific Standard Time hours.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈